Friday, April 3, 2009

Im NOT dead.....yet

I know my plethora of readers have been concerned about my health and well being....well I am healthy and my well being is over flowing....that explains why I havent posted in such a long time....so here we go....
  • you have likely heard the rumors about me getting a tattoo....well it is true....when 21.30 gets here later today it will be the first week of the ink on my arm....
  • I've received countless compliments on it already - everyone seems very impressed with the quality of the tattoo and also very impressed with some of the color in it....Im happy with it....I already want another one....it will have to wait though
  • whole family is doing good right now....our son is slightly sick right now with some type of sinus problem - a prescription of liquid z-pac is going to fix that up though.
  • well my lunch break is over here....so I gotta get back to the diamond mines....OUT

No comments: