Monday, March 2, 2009

random updates

  • things seem fairly off the hook right now at work - some of that is good and some of that is potentially not so good....developing story lines I suppose
  • GREAT weekend now past - everything from great times with the family to scrubbing toilet rims in the driveway (while near freezing rain falling down) to SNOW STORM 2009
  • got a little something something brewing that I'm kinda excited about - more details to follow as it develops
  • am beginning to realize that the dust never settles down here at the office - so its a matter of knowing where things are I suppose so I can just as easily manage in the dust storms that happen here
  • I really thought I would have alot more than those things to post for random updates
  • lists really do help me most of the time

No comments: